Thursday, March 17, 2016

Thoughts on Hammer & Chisel (video) and my progress

I'm coming clean you guys!!  

So, as those of you who follow me on FB know, the end of 2015 saw me falling back into my old habits and comfort eating like no other.  In fact, for the first time in my life I was comfort DRINKING as well!  I lost a member of my chosen family suddenly, had friends diagnosed with cancer, and got my heart broken in a way it hadn't been for years.  I hit a low...and instead of reaching out for help like I've learned to do, I withdrew and fell back into my old habits.  


Not proud of it...but I'm OWNING it!


So, after gaining back almost 15lbs, SAY WHAAAT?!, I decided that something had to change and I decided that I needed to do the Hammer & Chisel and fully commit myself to it instead of doing a few workouts and then doing Focus T25 or Turbo Jam.

Well...as things go, my timing to start wasn't the greatest.  LOL!  A week after starting was Spring Break for Penn State and my mom had no free weights at her house....nor a pull up bar....nor a bench....nor a stability ball.  LMAO!  All of the things you need to complete 90% of the workouts in H&C.   

So what's a girl to do to get her fitness on??  Focus T25!  HAHA!

So, I did a week of Focus T25 and used the container system from H&C

In those two weeks, I lost 4lbs, which I'm pretty excited about!  As of this morning, I'm 144.5lbs. I'm down an inch overall, as well, and flexing my tummy actually does something again.  XD  LOL!

I'm thinking that I need to just start from the beginning again for my Before and After's with this program....but at the same time...it's only a week and I really REALLY want to do Cize already.  LOL!  So, I think I'll just say "H&C Before/After + 1 week of T25".  What do you guys think?

My Thoughts on H&C


No comments:

Post a Comment