Saturday, March 19, 2016

Welcoming in Ostara and spring with Fitness

Hi guys!   

I hope you're all having a great March so far!  I'm super excited about Ostara (March 21st).  Not only is it a starting point for one of my favorite times of year - despite the allergies I'm going to be dealing with - it's the start of our March fitness challenge group!  The two just aligned up perfectly by chance and I'm beyond pumped for it!

Ostara is a time of growth and transformation.  We're leaving the time of winter behind and mother earth is starting to awaken.  Spring arrives, plants begin to come back to life, and the opportunities ahead of us seem almost infinite.  At least for me.  HAHA!

I'm planning on doing a small ritual for myself and my challengers to help raise our luck and motivation.  These groups are amazing because the challengers support each other, but they're also a safe place and sometimes the sole source of inspiration and motivation for people.  So, I'm aiming to add to that boost!  HAHA!

Ritual

Tools:

  • birthday candles: 1 yellow, 1 green, and 1 red
  • incense: dragons


Actions:

  • Lay out my tools  
  • Create my sacred space/circle
  • Light incense if you don't light it when creating your sacred space
  • Raise my energy (I like to do dancing for this. LOL)
  • Yellow candle: Visualize inspiration and communication (i.e. I'll visualize a busy forum of conversations and people sharing inspiring posts), pour the energy from these thoughts into the candle,  light the candle, and  say: 
    • I light this candle in the name of inspiration and communication.  May our inspiration grow and communication flow during our 30 days together.  So mote it be.
  • Green candle: Visualize success and health (i.e. I'll visualize the after pictures people will share and the excited messages I get from challengers after a program),  pour the energy from these thoughts into the candle, light the green candle and say:  
    • I light this candle in the name of success and transformation.  May we all reach the goals we've set for ourselves and achieve a greater level of health over these 30 days together.  So mote it be.
  • Red candle: Visualize transformation and triumph (i.e. I'll visualize the phoenix symbol that's going to be our team symbol and my own transformations, mentally and physically),  pour the energy from these thoughts into the candle, light the red candle and say: 
    • I light this candle in the name of transformation and triumph.  As we transform our lives, we will remain triumphant over the doubts and negativity of others that may arise over our next 30 days together.  So mote it be.
  • Sit and visualize success, for yourself and for others, over the next 30 days.  See the success as if it's already happened and not as something that may come. 
  • Give thanks and close your sacred space/circle.
Feel free to modify this ritual how ever you would like.  I like to keep things simple and most of the time I don't even use tools, but this one feels important so I'm using candles.

If you'd like more information about our online fitness groups, feel free to message me or check out the "Let's Get Started" page above. ^_^  I hope you all have a beautiful weekend and a great Ostara.

Brightest Blessings )O(


Photo credit: http://tabisanekosan.deviantart.com/art/Ostara-2015-521410304

No comments:

Post a Comment