Thursday, April 16, 2015

New Shaun T Workout Program Coming This Summer!


Hey guys!  Marquita here!

I just found out about a new workout coming JUNE 20th!  It's called Cize and it's the latest workout program by Shaun T, the man behind Insantiy, Insanity:Asylum, Hip Hop Abs, and Focus T25!  



Cize is an all new dance based "workout" that's designed to not feel like exercise.  You'll be using REAL dance moves, yes real dance moves, to build muscle and take your fitness to the next level!


So, what do we know so far?

Workout DVD length = 30 to 40 minutes
Total program length = 4 weeks (28 days)
Beachbody On Demand = Yes!


Beachbody On Demand?

This Netflix for Beachbody!  Any program you buy, PLUS a bunch of workouts from programs you don't own, you can stream as part of the premier Beachbody.com membership service, for $2.99 a month.  I love it because I don't have to remember to pack my DVDs when I go visit my parents.  And, since I own six Beachbody programs, I can switch it up on the fly!

Want more info?
Click the banner below and sign up by giving me your email!  You'll also be entered to win a FREE COPY when you sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment