Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Discover Your Purpose



I'll admit it, I have times when I doubt myself.  Am I pursuing the correct career?  Am I truly going to be successful?  Am I doing everything in my power to ensure that I will be successful?

When I start to have these thoughts I know it's time to realign myself and dig into my dreams.  Tony Robbins manages to focus my digging and get my head on straight within a hour.  This is why I wanted to share his inspirational video "Starting Over, Living with Purpose".  Living with a purpose has improved my life beyond my wildest dreams.  However, we are creatures of habit so compliance sets in.  Living in compliance isn't enough to accomplish your dreams!

So, watch this video!  Do the exercises!  Really!  And find what you want to focus on.  Don't be compliant and break the daily habits.  You'll feel better once you start.

No comments:

Post a Comment