Saturday, May 21, 2016

How to Find a Beachbody Coach and What Does a Coach Do?

Hey guys!


So, today I wanted to share with you guys some information in the hopes of getting you started on your health and/or business journey as quickly as possible!  If you're on this page then I think it's safe to assume you already know about Beachbody and you're interested in finding or becoming a Beachbody coach!


How to Find a Beachbody Coach


Well, you've already found one.  HA!  Yep, it's as easy as Googling really.  There's a lot of us coaches out there (over 300,000 right now).  However, each coach is different and usually falls into a few different categories:


  1. An active health and fitness coach.
  2. A hobby or enthusiast coach, they'll help you with the program but Beachbody isn't their main focus.
  3. A discount coach who is a coach only so they can get the 25% off discount. 
Personally, I'm an active health and fitness coach that is going to college at Penn State to get a degree in Nutritional Sciences with a focus on Kinesiology and Sport Nutrition.  So...nutrition and Beachbody are my life.  haha!

If you'd like to have me as you coach, please shoot me an email at coachmarquita@gmail.com or leave a comment below!  We can touch bases and get to know each other to see if we'd be a good fit. 

If you don't think that we'd get along for some reason, still send me an email and I'll try to connect you with someone that you'd like to work with. 


What Does a Beachbody Coach Do?


Coaches are every day people who's job is to inspire and motivate people through Beachbody workout programs and nutrition plans, normally in the form of online "challenge groups" through Facebook.  We also help people who aren't Beachbody customers by running free short groups to help people get started on their journey. 

Now since each coach is different, I can't talk for EVERYONE so I'll tell you want I do.


What Do I Do As a Beachbody Coach?


I still run monthly challenge groups for all of my clients that they can join for free every month, just like other coaches.  However, I also:
  • have bi-weekly to daily check ins with my challengers through FB Messenger or text
  • offer nutrition assessments via food recalls and meal tracking
  • offer nutrition advice based on your goals (build muscle, lose weight)
  • suggest a workout and supplement system (if needed) that best suites your needs.
    • i.e. if your goal is to bulk up then I'd suggest a creatine supplement. 
  • provide weekly meal plans 

If you're looking to become a coach, you do NOT have to do all of these.  In fact, if you're a coach under me you can ask me any and all nutrition related questions your clients have.  I offer these extras because it's what I'm passionate about and what I'm getting my B.S. in Nutritional Sciences.

Other coaches are more passionate about other areas, like competitive body building, clean eating, organization, etc and they tailor their business towards that passion.  That's one great thing about running this business, it's what you want to make it.  

Do You Have Any Questions?


If so, feel free to email me at coachmarquita@gmail.com or connect with my on Facebook!  I check my "other" inbox regularly, so there's no worries about you getting lost.

Brightest Blessings )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment