Monday, April 4, 2016

Why I Love Beachbody and My Fellow Beachbody Coaches

Feeling quite sentimental today and this just hit me. 

Every time I plug into a coaching team call (live or recorded) and see the faces of my fellow Beachbody coaches...I feel like I'm returning home. It's amazing to be "surrounded" by people who genuinely want to make the world a better place and see you succeed! To constantly hear stories of how lives were changed. 

 I'm so grateful that I took the leap, ignored my doubts, and signed up as a coach so I could help people change their health just like my coach helped me change mine! There's no way I would be as happy and healthy as I am today if I hadn't embraced this opportunity. True story, bro.

Seriously!  I've never been around so many people who GENUINELY want you to succeed!  Even the million dollar earners that I've had the pleasure of meeting spent all of their time TRAINING us and giving us tips.  They were focused on helping us learn from their mistakes so that we can better help our teams develop and prosper.  

It's insane to be a part of something like this.  Where everyday people wake up asking "Who can I help today", not "How much revenue can I make today".  As someone who was a manager in traditional retail, the revenue goal mentality was my "weakness".  I didn't see customers as dollar signs when they walked into my store, and in the industry I was criticized for that.  But as a Beachbody coach, my focus is on HELPING people!  If I don't have the right solution for them but I know somewhere that does, I can refer them!  I can live my life with a 100% clear conscience because I don't have to "force the sale".  I just have to find out what a person needs and offer them the best solution I can.  Often times it's one of our workout programs and Shakeology.  Sometimes it's not.  

Ah!  I'm gushing!  I just truly, deeply love my team and I love what this company stands for!

If this has sparked ANY interest for you, or if you're someone who wants to dedicate their life HELPING people reach their health goals, message me!  I would love to talk to you and see if we'd be a great fit.  :D  And if we're not, I'll find you a mentor coach that IS a good fit for you! <3 

Message me today at coachmarquita@gmail.com or go to the "Start Your Journey!" tab!

Brightest Blessings )O(

No comments:

Post a Comment